The ATC200-LITE-USB controller serves as an interface between a local PC
and remote electrical downtilt (RET) devices installed at a base station site.
This unit can individually manage up to 32 RET devices with the
use of multiple junction boxes. Both a USB and an RS-232 serial cable are
included with this unit. With these options, the ATC200-LITE-USB controller can
connect directly to a local PC through its USB or COM port for local access and
operations. The AISG output port connects to the main AISG feeder cable to send
control commands to RET devices. This controller is equipped with LEDs on the
front panel which indicates that input power, output power, and data
communication are present. The ATC200-LITE-USB controller supports AISG 1.0,
1.1, and 2.0 actuators even in a mixed tree environment. This unit is designed
for portable indoor use.
The ATC200-LITE-USB controller supports:
- Andrew Teletilt devices with the ATC Lite software
- COBRA RET devices with COBRA software
- Carried from site to site for RET antenna setup and optimization
- Supports up to 32 RET actuators operating in a mix of AISG modes
- LED display indicates the presence of input power, output power, and data
- Equipped with USB and serial connectors
- Power supply efficiency is Energy Star® Level IV rated.