Agilent/HP 5335A 200 MHz Dual Channel Counter
Agilent/HP 5335A 200 MHz Dual
Rent me for $150 a
The Agilent/HP 5335A counter offers high-resolution
measurement power, standard GPIB interfacing, and many features for
user convenience. Manual or automatic triggering allows you to set
triggers, or have the 5335A set them for you. With the press of a
button, perform a variety of measurements and display A and B
channel trigger levels and gate time. Built-in statistical
characterization and mathematical functions offer better
understanding of measured parameters.
A variety of options increase the performance and
functionality of the 5335A. A 1.3 GHz C channel extends the
frequency range for navigations and communications applications. A
high-stability oven oscillator can be added for higher accuracy in
demanding environments, and an add-on DC digital voltmeter lets you
perform DC voltage measurements.
Agilent/HP 5335A Counter Specifications
- Selectable resolution and measurement time
- Full complement of measurements, math and statistics
- External arming increases measurement capability
- Full function ratio measurements
- 100 ps time interval average resolution, 2 ns single-shot
- 200 MHz (Channel A) and 100 MHz (Channel B) input channels
- Proven reliability and excellent RFI protection
- Front panel settings for Math, Statistics, Range Hold, Ext. Arm
Enable, Gate, and Cycle stored for current function and immediately
preceding function. GATE TIME and TRIG LVL do not affect
memory.Cycle: Determines delay between measurements.
- NORM: No more than 4 readings per second NOMINAL.
- MIN: Minimum gate time. Actual time depends on function. For
FREQ A, (FREQ B), FREQ C, and PER A, minimum gate time = (one
period of input) × (prescale factor).
- SINGLE: One measurement taken with each press of
button.Display: 12 digit LED display in engineering format;
exponent range of +18 to -18.
- Overflow: All measurements which would theoretically cause a
display of more than 12 digits will display 12 most significant
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 degrees C.
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 220, 240 VAC (+5%, -10%), 48-66
Hz; 130 VA max.
- Dimensions: 425.5 mmW × 132.6 mm H × 345.4 mm D (16¾" × 5¼" ×
13½"), not including removable handles.
- Digital gate time selection makes it easy to trade off
resolution and measurement time. Resolution is 9 digits per second
of gate time to 100 MHz for period and 200 MHz for frequency.