Agilent/HP 4951C Protocol Analyzer
Agilent/HP 4951C Protocol
Rent me for $150 a
The Agilent/HP 4951C is a portable protocol analyzer
used for troubleshooting during installation, maintenance and
design of data communications networks and equipment. The 4951C
allows you to monitor and decode data transmission, test remote
facilities from your location, simulate network components, and
perform bit error rate tests. It can also be used as an
asynchronous terminal. Protocols that can be tested include: Async,
BSC, SDLC(NRZI), HDLC, X.25, SNA, DDCMP, and user defined
- Autoconfigure enables you to automatically determine line
parameters and start monitoring data with the push of a key
- RS-170 video port lets you view data externally
- Printouts to all RS-232C/V.24/ASCII printers via separate
- Nonvolatile memory stores data, programs and
- Autoconfigure to automatically determine line parameters and to
monitor data with the press of a key.
- Bit error rate testing (BERT) to quickly determine the quality
of your line.
- 3 ½-inch diskette to store 613 kbytes of data, timing, lead
status, programs, and configurations.
- Asynchronous terminal emulator
- Softkey-driven menus
- Printouts to all RS-232/V.24 ASCII printers.
- PC utilities to remotely control and analyze protocol analyzer
data from a PC.
- Data communication test library
- Option 101 = 18174A RS-449/422A/423A Interface Pod
- Option 102 = 18180A RS-232C/V.24 and RS-449/422A/423A Interface
- Option 103 = 18179A RS-232C/V.24 Interface Pod with full
- Option 105 = 18177A V.35 Interface Pod
- Option 106 = 18160A RS-232C/V.24 and V.35 Interface Pod